Regular Checking Account
- Includes 24/7 Credit Monitoring benefit. You need to enroll separately after opening checking account. Click for details.
- Automatically includes 24/7 I.D. Theft Recovery benefit. Click for details.
- A basic checking account with no minimum balance requirement.
- $ 3.95 a month. Members age 23 and under are exempt from the fee.
Additional Checking Benefits
- FREE SCFCU Debit Card – Unlimited Usage
- Immediate Credit on All Deposits
(see available Funds Availability Disclosure for exceptions)
- Overdraft Checking Line of Credit – NO Annual Fee
- FREE online Bill Payer
- FREE 24 Hour Voice Response – account access by phone
- Direct Deposit
- Cover Overdrafts from Savings
- 24-Hour account access through free Online Banking
- FREE ACH Debits
It might seem like a chore to change checking accounts, but it’s just a matter of following a few steps, which we have outlined in our Switch Kit. In addition to that, we guarantee to help you every step of the way to make the Switch to a Credit Union checking account. Check out our Switch Kit page, and then take us up on our guarantee.
APPLY ONLINE NOW for credit union membership. You will still need to stop in afterwards to complete your membership, but you will spend less time at the credit union if you complete the secure online application ahead of time!
For details of REWARD Checking, click here.
How to Become a Member and Open Your Checking Account
- Come to the Credit Union office to complete your membership enrollment and to sign the signature
- Make your initial deposit of $10.00 ($10 must be maintained at all times to maintain active membership).
- OR you can APPLY ONLINE NOW. You will still need to stop in afterwards to complete your membership, but you will spend less time at the credit union if you complete the secure online application ahead of time!