- Deposit 100+ checks per month
- $20 monthly maintenance fee
- Daily dividend on balances of $3,000 or more
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited check writing; no per-check writing charge
- No currency/coin order fees
- Free SCFCU Debit Card – unlimited usage
- Immediate credit on deposits, including Saturdays; no cut-off time. (see available Funds Availability Disclosure for exceptions)
- Free 24-hour Voice Response: 24-hour transfers by phone
- Overdrafts can be covered from savings.
- Overdraft Checking Line of Credit available – NO Annual Fee
- Free Online Banking
- FREE ACH Debits
Benefits of the SCFCU Debit Card
- FREE – Unlimited Usage.
- Make purchases with the Debit Card instead of a check.
- Replaces the check blank, and it’s less expensive than buying checks.
- The SCFCU Debit Card can be used anywhere Visa cards are accepted, worldwide.
- Also functions as an ATM Cash Card, which allows you to access your checking account or primary savings account 24 hours a day.
How to Become a Member and Open Your Checking Account.
- Come to the Credit Union office to complete your membership enrollment and to sign the signature
- Make your initial deposit of $10.00 ($10 must be maintained at all times to maintain active membership).
- OR you can APPLY ONLINE NOW. You will still need to stop in afterwards to complete your membership, but you will spend less time at the credit union if you complete the secure online application ahead of time!