Business Checking with Great Benefits
As a small business owner, a business checking account is one of the first priorities for your company. From funding supplies to depositing income, keeping your money safe and accessible is paramount to your success.
Whether you're in your first few months of business or your second or third decade, the right account makes a big difference.
Small Business Checking from St. Cloud Federal Credit Union has the tools you and your company can always rely on.
- Deposit capability of 99 or fewer checks per month
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited check writing with no charges per check
- Immediate credit on deposits, including Saturdays, with no cut-off times
- Free 24-hour Voice Response -- 24-hour transfers by phone
- Optional overdraft protection with coverage from savings accounts
- Overdraft checking line of credit available with no annual fee
- Free Online Banking available 24 hours a day
- Free ACH debits
- Free credit union debit card with unlimited usage
- Make purchases with a debit card instead of checks.
- Replaces the check blank, and it’s less expensive than buying checks.
- Can be used anywhere Visa cards are accepted, worldwide.
- Also functions as an ATM cash card, allowing you to access your checking account or primary savings account 24 hours a day.
With simple and affordable checking, you can put your focus where it belongs - with your small company's future. Call today and see how St. Cloud Federal Credit Union's small business checking can make a difference for you.