Money Market Accounts
The Money Market Insured Investment Account gives our members a unique combination of benefits. It pays a higher yield than Primary Savings and still keeps your money liquid. The account can also be opened as an IRA.
Benefits of the Money Market Insured Investment Account
- Only $2,000 is required to open and maintain the Money Market account.
- Multiple Dividend Tiers — the greater the balance, the higher the dividend. Click to view the rates.
- The Money Market account earns a higher yield than Primary Savings.
- Member money remains liquid in the Money Market account.
- No Penalty on withdrawals or when closing the account.
- Dividends Figured Daily and Paid Monthly.
- Payroll Deduction available.
- FREE Balance Inquires.
- FREE 24 Hour Voice Response – account access by phone.
How to Become a Member and Open Your Money Market Account.
Come by the Credit Union office to complete your membership enrollment, and to sign the Signature Card.
If you are not a current member, make a separate one-time deposit of $10.00 (A $10 minimum balance must be maintained at all times in a regular savings account, in order to maintain active membership).