With as little as $500, members can invest in a Certificate and maximize their earnings. St. Cloud Federal Credit Union’s Certificates offer fixed rates and guaranteed yields.
- Dividend Figured Daily and Paid Monthly
- $500 Minimum Balance Required
- Several Term Options:
- 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 & 48 months. Periodic Rate Specials are offered, too.
- Check our current Certificate Rates.
- Certificates automatically renew on the maturity date, unless you want to change terms or conditions at maturity. Approximately 20 days prior to renewal, you will be sent a maturity advice notice. There is a 10-day grace period after the maturity date, which allows you to withdraw or add funds, or change terms, before the certificate automatically renews.
- Safe investment with a guaranteed rate for a designated term
Three options for receiving dividends include: compounded; paid to shares; or check mailed to you.
How to Become a Member and Open Your Certificate.
Visit a credit union office in St. Cloud or Sartell to join, and sign the Signature Card.
If you are not a current member, make a separate one-time deposit of $10.00 (A $10 minimum balance must be maintained at all times in a regular savings account, in order to maintain active membership).